Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FREE Cleaning Product Printable Labels from OhCreativeOne



Well Hello!

Spring has officially Sprung and I must admit, I'm a bit behind on things!  I haven't posted in the blog this entire year.  Booooo....Hisssss....  I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger!

To make it up my Readers and Etsy Customers, I wanted to offer a freebie as an apology and thank you.  So in honor of Spring and Freshness, I have a Free Printable for you!

Who's wants some awesomely cool FREE printable household cleaning labels designed by yours truly?!  I know a lot of ladies out there are going more green, eco-friendly and cost effective by making their own homemade household cleaning products.  So I've designed these adorable labels for you!

Many of you know that getting your templates to fit your label sheets (like Avery) on your home printer can be a super pain.  So just download the PDF below and print on Full Label Sticker Sheets and cut your stickers out!  These sticker labels are designed to be a finished size 2"x3".

Feel free to share on your own blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.  Just please be sure to give me credit and a link to blog!  Oh, and if you could comment and let me know where my little labels end up, I'd greatly appreciate it!  Don't forget to check out Printable Invitations and more from OhCreativeOne HERE

Oh, to print, just click the "cleaningproduct_labels2" below.


xoxo,
Jenna


cleaningproduct_labels2

No comments:

Post a Comment